Thursday, November 20, 2008

the last one

yup. due to some unforeseen conflicts, this is going to have to be the last Astro Nautico show. I just want to thank everyone who has been following the show over the last few months... I never expected anyone to listen! I really can't tell you how much I appreciate your support. While Astro Nautico has grown out of its radio format, I promise the blog will evolve! Stay TUNED!

p.s. this show was very sloppy haha. lots of fuckups, but played some pretty good music.. including some of Kutmah's dublab mix from last week, new flylo EP stuff, and more. also, skip the first 12 minutes to hear Astro Nautico... I was late :)

p.s.s. like i said on the show, this is CKUT's annual funding drive! donate here!

THANK YOU

















LISTEN

3 comments:

freequebec said...

please keep this pants party going

Unknown said...

sad to see it end. i just discovered the show. ah well, i'll keep watching the blog for more of... whatever!

Paul Jones said...

thanks for the support y'all!