Monday, June 7, 2010

Ali Berger - Departures EP




Ali Berger = kid genius. serious live PA involving cueing up loops, live keys, dropping effects. apart from knowing Live better than the palm of his hand, the dude has a monome and actually has his hands deep in Max. when i was 18, the only thing i had my hands in was my pants.

"In March I realized I had a bunch of unfinished tracks that all sounded like they were saying goodbye to something. I decided I'd finish them all and put them out as an EP, and here it is: Departures. I paid a lot of attention to continuity and making a cohesive statement with this release, so hopefully if you listen closely you'll pick up on some things. As usual, you can dance to these tracks too. Download the EP for free at http://aliberger.bandcamp.com/, and come out to a show this summer!"



Live dates for Ali Berger:

6/16 links soundclash (boston)
6/18 summer 618 (snipes farm)
>w/Super Mash Bros,
Chiddy Bang, more

1 comment: