Friday, August 13, 2010

Kuhn - New Remixes and Quiet Nights EP Forthcoming



Today my Spacemusik EP has been downloaded more than 1000 times since its release in March. Thanks to all who've tuned in and to my Astro Nautico brothers especially for pushing me to share my music on this blog.

To celebrate, I just posted up a trio of remixes all from the last couple weeks. They're
password protected bc I want them to be exclusive for you, the Astro Nautico community: pw is 'thankz'.


Also, the QUIET NIGHTS EP is just around the corner. It's been a pet project of mine for a while now and we're finally releasing it first week of September right here on the blowg.

The story is that I've been passing around a tape that used to belong to my dad, seeing if any producers I personally admire want to cut it up. The tape had a recording of 'Corcovado' by Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto that had been dubbed from vinyl to cassette back in the day. Sort of a gem because of how much grit is on it (and
because the original song is so gorgeous).


Anyway, I had already sampled the tape for 'Quiet Nights' (on our Atlantics EP). Thought it would be cool to see what others would do with it. The result, months later, is that we have three new versions from each member of the in-house krew and several
radical (still secret) guestspots... Stay chuned!!!!!!




2 comments:

topdogkiller said...

yay =)

XPLoiD said...

Thanx! More good stuff! Regarts from Russia.