Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kanye West and Pusha T straight CRUSHING on Hot 97

My plan was to use my first post in like 75 years to trumpet my triumphant return to the best blog on the internet, maybe fill you in on my whereabouts, comings, AND goings over the past decade, maybe even offer an "apologetic" non-apology for the way I left after that special night we spent together, but baby, there are more important things to talk about. Kanye West and Pusha T were on Funkmaster Flex's radio show the other day, and as my boys Daryl and John would say, "(that shit) is bigger than both of us."

I don't know if this is old news or what, but DAMN, KANYE WEST CAN FREESTYLE! Yeah he's egocentric, yeah this picture exists, but he's got skillz and I respect anyone that can get Mos Def to rap on a track called "Drunk and Hot Girls." Still, I had no idea he could rap like this, totally showing up Pusha T and driving Funkmaster Flex to make some of the goofiest noises this side of the Police Academy series. Enjoy.

No comments: