Friday, April 2, 2010

KUHN @ LINKS Soundclash/BASSIC




This ain't a hobby; it's a verdict.


Raddddical night of original dubstep tunes from ten Boston-area producers/DJs @ LINKS Soundclash, hosted by BASSIC. "This is your city," was the tag, and that pretty much sums it up... non-stop talent, non-stop vibes, beautiful people! Peep the video above... 'Rear Window' into a yet untitled banger I finished the night before & then some unreleased S&G shit smooth as it is low.

LINKS put together an ill compilation CD, which I ripped and posted on Mediafire for you out of towners.




It's got 'We're Gonna Make It' off my Spacemusik EP, but my favorites are the tunes by Skunk, DJ Vous, Prism and Dabu, who is the mastermind behind LINKS... I wanna big up him and the rest of the BASSIC crew for all the work they put into it.

It's refreshing to hear what kind of low end your next-door neighbors are toting without the walls in between. :)

No comments: