Monday, March 16, 2009

An Introductory Mix


hello future funk blogosphere!

This is S.dot reporting live from the Astro Nautico space station. I know I've been listed as a contributor since the blog's inception, but I've been slacking so this is my official first post. So as an introduction to my (hopefully) more consistent posting contributions, I am posting a mix I made that reflects a lot of the music/styles that I have been listening to, while maintaining the themes of this blog. Future hop, dubstep, turbo crunk, post-dilla and actual dilla, as well as other goodies. I'll try to get a tracklist up if you guys want one.

For now, enjoy: Astro Mix

*edit* Here's a tracklisting:
1. J Dilla - Let's Take It Back (Instrumental)
2. Afta-1- Gaze
3. Mike Slott - Knock Knock
4. Sa-Ra - Glorious
5. Mono/Poly - Oil Fields
6. Kissey Asplund - Atomic Light N' Sound
7. 14KT - Ivory Pillars (w/ Black Moon Acapella)
8. B. Bravo - Midnite
9. Rod Lee - Let Me See What U Workin' With (Rustie Remix)
10. 2000F & J Kamata - You Don't Know What Love Is
11. Funk Ethics - Blues Is Now
12. Zomby - Spliff Dub (Rustie Remix)
13. Missy Elliot - Best Best (Two Fingers Remix)
14. Addiquit - Street Bitch
15. Theophilus London - Aquamilitia
16. The Cool Kids - 2K Pennies
17. Obey City - Dolla/Freeze
18. Fatima - Do I know You? (feat. Cohen, Cuthead & Dorian Concept)
19. Ras G - 5 Am Spliff
20. Sa-Ra - Ladies Sing
21. J Todd - Luxxxurious
22. J Dilla - The $ (Madlib Remix)

2 comments:

Paul Jones said...

FUCKING BARN BURNER

Unknown said...

thrilled to say the least